Sunday, March 30, 2014

glade ®: Brisa Hawaiana ®

I bought some Hawaiian breeze ® flavored glade ®. It wasn’t anything like Hawaii. I’ve never been to Hawaii, but it didn't remind me of that page in my September issue of Travel Magazine


So just imagine walking down this aisle full of flowery flavors, and all of sudden you have a scent resembling a state’s breeze added to the US in 1959.


 I got concerned for two reasons:

1. Glade® at the time was marketing “new soft mist.” However capturing Hawaii’s breeze completely replaced the intent of ROA leverage from dollars invested in R&D which went into producing this “new soft mist” product. I’ve never been in contact with hard mist, so I’m assuming the research & development of that product must have not cost more than the pencil of a glade ® marketer. 

2. My next point of concern….I was wondering what glade had to negotiate with the United States to give up  ®  Hawaii's Breeze? 

Does S.C Johnson & Son own the United States? 

No comments:

Post a Comment