Sunday, December 8, 2013

Aluminum

When I sit under my thinking tree and reflect. My thoughts are usually focused on various types of bug sprays I can purchase from CVS. These sprays would allow me to truly forget my surroundings and enter a deeper level of thought. This deeper level of thought would allow me to plan ahead for next time, and come prepared with my bug spray in hand.

When I listen to Sade, I realize the relationship I have with my tree is not an “ordinary love.” In fact, I feel like I should see a therapist.

Horses are angelic creatures that can take you from point A to point B without gasoline. Nissan’s next vehicle is going to have a fully loaded aluminum container attached to 3 horses. The Prius would have intense competition, Al Gore would create another environmentalist documentary, and Obamacare would not be able to cover from the new cases of Salmenollosis and Cryptosporidium in new Nissan Owners.


I went to purchase a Toyota corolla. The sales man popped the hood to show us the engine. He made the corolla sound like a Ferrari. Turned out the corolla did have a few similar features a Ferrari has: They both can really only seat two people comfortably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment