Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Womb

What does a blanket do? It makes us warm by trapping heat. The blanket itself does not emit heat. So why does a thicker blanket help us stay warmer. It really boils down to the quality of the blanket and how much thermal preservation the material provides. Unfortunately, I was severely disappointed that no one at bed bath and beyond could tell me this. I would think that would be the first question in the interview.


People should know about the products they sell and to whom. Clothing Retail Stores manage to do an excellent job in this. They make their sales associates know everything about everything.  My first retail job experience required me to enter with an open mind. It also required me to maintain that lack of ignorance. The manager wanted us to try on all the male jeans so we know how to explain the fit to the customers. I did this with no problem. He then asked us to try on the women jeans. No way would I allow myself to try on garments which required one to have hips designed for birth. My career in retail was cut short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment