Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lamp

It’s December and the weather is wonderful….I don’t think this is a good sign. Losing seasons just doesn’t seem right. It disrupts the homeostasis of people with seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Light therapy products would lose demand and businesses would be forced to close.

That’ll be good though, people with SAD would be cured. People who manufactured products to cure SAD would be out of a job. This would make them “sad.” They will turn to anti-depressants and it’ll be a Prozac nation. Then we will have a bunch of people who are super happy, breathing in ozone and oxidants.  Dido’s songs would sound so much better, sunny, and more enthusiastic.

If you give me just a coin for every time we say goodbye
Well I’d be rich beyond my dreams, …”  Dido- I’m no Angel

What an optimist!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment