Sunday, December 8, 2013

N900

Technology is updating at an amazing pace. I’m watching tv streamed from my computer through a device known as chromecast. Basically anything you want to broadcast from google chrome to your tv (Netflix, hulu, simple browsing), you can wirelessly view via any wifi compatible device; including a smartphone.

What’s next? I would really like a device which can wirelessly wake me up, brush my teeth, feed me breakfast, clean my room, and drop me off to work. I would say having a spouse could fulfill these needs, however spouses are not wireless. For some reason they are always tied to you.


Think about the benefits of having a wireless wife. You can always turn off the wifi when you feel like you need a break from the connection. You could easily change the password to the wifi so she can’t connect to the signal. It wouldn’t take much distance before you are out of range from any sort of connection. Resetting the connection, might allow your wife to forget all your past mistakes. Adding additional routers and signal boosters could possibly connect you to more wives. The possibilities are endless. 

1 comment:

  1. What about the benefits of a wireless husband? You could just turn on the wifi whenever you want to connect. You could seek any help by just turning on the wifi nd finding your queries. :p

    ReplyDelete