Monday, December 16, 2013

Bread

How can we be sure of it?
What can we do to never look back and have confidence that it was done?
The iron is off. The stoves are off. No toast in the toaster. The browsing history is cleared.
Do you need that constant re-assurance?

We all have times where we need to be reminded. It gets annoying when someone is constantly reminding us. For example, when we see someone like miley cyrus and Justin bieber, we get an instant reminder of how blessed we are to not be them. With them selling billions of records and being on every wall in public places, I’ve never felt so thankful in my life. My body has “adapted” to the feeling of thankfulness. I no longer acknowledge it. When someone gives me a gift, I don’t even say thank you anymore. You can blame that on Miley Cyrus and Bieber Fever.

I went to a third world country and I needed to make some passport photos. They asked me what template I wanted. On each passport sized photo, there was a picture of Justin Bieber. Yes, this was a country in which English is not the first language. I understand billboard, but broken down photo store in the middle of nowhere? I have to question the intentions of the store owners. I feel like maybe R. Kelly has invested in a chain of passport photo shops.


What’s up with rap music these days? It’s worthless, unless you have a significant other. Copy-paste the lyrics and throw it on a hallmark card. Best seasons greetings. If you never want to see him or her again. 

1 comment: