Thursday, December 19, 2013

Eagle

I wonder why it is so tough to land a starring role in a good movie. Probably because you suck at acting and whatever movie you star in, never becomes a good movie. So quit complaining.

Thank God for the intense selection criteria “Hollywood” implements. They turn people I use to respect into slugs. Take Adam Sandberg for example; an individual who was called to Harvard to give the new grads a farewell speech. It was beautiful, hilarious, and original. Many of his songs were nothing short of classical. Has anyone seen worse humor on the tube then on the show Brooklyn Nine-Nine? Whoever is writing those scripts is ruining Mr. Sandberg’s career.

I really like that show The Blacklist. At times my ethical conscience drips guilt in my heart and makes me turn it off. Yes, this is a show about a man who helps the FBI find the most wanted criminals in the world. They call this list of criminals “The Blacklist.” No comment.

I think the biggest criminal in the world is the individual involved in distributing endless free ice cream coupons in the mail. Who’s paying Wendy off? No pun intended.

You know our economy is improving when USPS delivers your goods after sunset. I hate using sarcasm in my writing. Thus you know I truly mean everything I say. 

;)

2 comments:

  1. The movie "Teeth" changed my life forever. I laughed, cried, and for the first time in a long time...dared to dream. Another selection you might enjoy pertains to the new Hollywood classic double feature of "Human Centipede 1 and 2" that will get you in the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A selection that might interest you is the new Hollywood classic double feature entitled "Human Centipede 1 and 2". It is a sure way to get you into the holiday spirit. Be sure to pop some popcorn and watch it with your parents to spread some holiday cheer!!

    ReplyDelete