Thursday, September 19, 2013

sizzle

What is swag? Swag is something that comes with practice. I wake up in the morning and I got auqafresh for my top teeth and colgate for my bottom teeth. I put my socks on backwards and draw a heart over my point of maximal impulse (5th rib mid-axillary line). These two commodities are for inner confidence. Something you know about but the public won’t be able to see. This is known as hidden swag.

When you go on a plane buy two tickets; one business and one first class. Make sure to rotate between seats every 30 minutes. Order a meal in first class and ask the flight attendant to deliver it to you while you are in the business class seat. This allows your business passengers to realize your level of swag.

Call your credit card company and tell them to increase your interest rates, and never give you reward points again.

Run into Donald Trump and give him a Gold trumpet.  

This is swag. Pour hot chocolate on hot chocolate.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment