Thursday, September 19, 2013

toys


Why can’t people with accents discern their pronunciations and how it differs from the people surrounding them? If they could, maybe countries would start electing presidents who have more proficient universal language skills. The reason why we don’t have world peace is not because we can’t agree on a common ground, it’s because we have no clue what others are trying to say.

Peace is a beautiful concept. I try to bring a little harmony to humanity every single day. Everyone should. Break up fights, take a bullet for someone else, or eat a fat kid’s dessert. If we don’t do it who will?

I hate violence. It hurts me to see individuals channeling their frustration’s towards inflicting physical pain on others. Do they not know there are so many other ways you can hurt someone? Don’t respond to text messages, yell at sales representatives when they call you, throw stuff, tell your friends they are worthless, call Bosley hair transplant services and give them the names and numbers of all your bald friends. Just don’t hit anyone!

Text messaging has gotten out of hands. I literally mean that. I don’t even need my hands to text any more. I feel like we don’t use the phone the same anymore. A phone is a device which has digits and you put up against your mouth and ears. That is the definition of a phone. With blue tooth and siri, we no longer have a phone. We need a new name! That’s copyright infringement. We can call it Blutsi. “Excuse me sir do you have a Blutsi I can use.”  “Sure madam, just be careful saying the word fuss; autocorrect has a way with that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment