Wednesday, September 18, 2013

what?


I really wish drive thru windows at fast-food chains would allow customers without a vehicle. How rude is it to serve the cheapest food on the planet, but you need to be rich enough to own a vehicle to get a meal after 10pm.

A vehicle these days are pretty hot commodities with gas prices soaring through the roof. I use to never use the phone. I use it all the time now. I won’t even go to a grocery store unless I know for sure they have the chips I want.

Grocery stores are getting cheap on us. They force us to buy the watered down generic salsa compared to the name brand. You walk in and you see a significant price difference between generic and name brand. Since you had to spend so much on gas to get there, you go with generic. Then you go home and eat it. It taste bad, but your body gets used to it. I went over to a friend’s house the other day. He had some name brand orange juice. I took a sip, almost spit it out. Too much flavor, I had to add water too it.

Friends are nice to have. They are great to share stories with, watch movies, and eat chocolates together. Do we really need them though? You sometimes wonder, if I’m dying, who else can I rely on aside from my family or friends. People! If you are dying, anyone in their right mind will go out of their way to save you. If you choke at a restaurant, no one is going to sit idly and watch you die. I’m not saying friends are bad, I’m just saying we might be more independent then you think.

Speaking of independence, I live with my parents. My mom will sometimes make my lunch. Do I feel like less of a man? Absolutely not! It takes a bigger man to eat his mom’s lunch than a lunch he made himself. Yes, this has everything to do with portions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment