Thursday, September 19, 2013

things


Clothes are nice. I personally don’t like shopping that much. When I go to the store, if I find one shirt that fits amazingly, I’ll go ahead and purchase every color available of that same shirt. I prefer comfort and time management. It bothers me to think people search for variety after they found something that fits wonderful. When someone wears a certain design shirt to work, they fit a profile. I label them as that guy who wears those clothes. People with variety I feel like are trying to hide something. You can never label them. Their identity is undefined. It brings about a certain curiosity. What the heck goes through their mind at night to switch from one outfit design to another. I’m curious about the arrangement of their frontal lobe of the brain and the forms of neurotransmitters that are released.

Time management is a nice concept. Did you know there are people who teach time management skills? How stupid do you need to be to see someone to teach you when to eat breakfast, when to talk on the phone, when to go to sleep. There is some guy who is making above $60/hour doing just that. For 10 bucks with good insurance, you could find a pill which will teach you that.

Health insurance these days is a status symbol. If you got health insurance you’re doing pretty well. I went to this high end private golf country club the other day. I was dressed very casually with an intent to obtain a membership. I walk in and fill out a form; Income: $2/ year +Parents, Living situation: A bedroom in parent’s home, Previous memberships: Kroger Plus and Netflix. They look at me like an idiot and ask for a credit card to verify my credit history. Unfortunately I didn’t have one. I whipped out a Blue Cross Blue Shield POS health plan; jaws dropped. I got a gold membership right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment